Assist the Engineering department in its primary responsibility of supporting the manufacturing process and facility. Assist Engineering and Validation departments with commissioning, qualification, and decommissioning activities.
- Assist in providing engineering support for new and existing process and utility system installations.
- Assist with the commissioning and decommissioning of old systems and equipment under close supervision.
- Draft reports for equipment commissioning, qualification, and decommissioning.
- Supports system progress and as-built walk downs during construction and installation.
- Assist with validating systems inclusive of installation and operational qualifications under close supervision.
- Participate in ongoing support of manufacturing equipment, facilities, and utility systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, biomedical engineering, or related.
- Experience in technical writing.
- Experience with MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status and will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Vericel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.