- SUMMIT Extension: Matrix-induced autologous chondrocyte implant vs microfracture at three years.
Saris D, Price A, Yu Q, Kili S, Brittberg M. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 2015 Annual Meeting, March 24-28.
- The STAR study: A prospective study of autologous chondrocyte implantation in patients with failed prior treatment for articular cartilage defect of the knee.
Zaslav K, Cole B, Brewster R, DeBeradino T, Farr J, Fowler P, Nissen C. American Journal of Sports Medicine 2009.
Posters and Presentations
- Clinical and radiological outcomes 5 years after matrix-induced autologous chondrocyte implantation in patients with symptomatic, traumatic chondral defects.
Marlovits S, Aldrian S, Wondrasch B, Zak L, Albrecht C, Welsch G, Trattnig S. Am J Sports Med. 2012.
- An overview of autologous chondrocyte implantation.
Gikas PD, Bayliss L, Bentley G, Briggs TW. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2009.
- Matrix-Associated Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation: A Clinical Follow-Up at 15 Years.
Gille J, Behrens P, Schulz AP, Oheim R, Kienast B. 2016.
- Clinical and magnetic resonance imaging-based outcomes to 5 years after matrix-induced autologous chondrocyte implantation to address articular cartilage defects in the knee. Ebert JR, Robertson WB, Woodhouse J, Fallon M, Zheng MH, Ackland T, Wood DJ. Am J Sports Med 2011.
- Matrix-associated autologous chondrocyte transplantation/implantation (MACT/MACI)-5 year follow-up. Behrens P, Bitter T, Kurz B, Russlies M. The Knee
- Two-year outcomes of a randomized trial investigating a 6-week return to full weightbearing after matrix-induced autologous chondrocyte implantation
Ebert JR, Edwards P, Fallon M, et al.